|License||Free for Personal Use|
Atheline Font is a beautiful and elegant handwritten font. This font is equipped with uppercase, lowercase, numerals, punctuation, and multilingual support. It is suitable for weddings, engagements, photography, stickers, banners, branding, Christmas, back to school, and others. This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the amazing glyphs and ligatures with ease!
This font is for personal use only. For Full Version and Commercial Use click:
Please contact us before using for Promotional or Commercial Use!
(Email: [email protected])
Follow our social media to update more fonts and great information:
Instagram: @isroniyogaprasetya @yogaletter_
Facebook: @Isroni Yoga Prasetya
Atheline Font is a kind of Calligraphy Fonts, Handwritten Fonts and Script Fonts, designed and created by the designer Yoga Letter, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for Atheline-OTF-Personal-BF64d3617126db6.otf font file.
- Double click on the Atheline-OTF-Personal-BF64d3617126db6.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Atheline Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Atheline Font.
If you want to use the Atheline Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the Atheline-OTF-Personal-BF64d3617126db6.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Atheline Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the Atheline-OTF-Personal-BF64d3617126db6.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.