Aura Seraph: Classic Modernist Serif Font for Timeless Beauty and Professional Touch
|License||Free for Personal Use|
Aura Seraph Font is provided to you by Unatype. Free for personal, non-profit use. For commercial use you need to buy a license here
Aura Seraph Font is a kind of Display Fonts, Serif Fonts and Stencil, Army Font, designed and created by the designer Unatype, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for auraseraphregular-own3z.ttf font file.
- Double click on the auraseraphregular-own3z.ttf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Aura Seraph Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Aura Seraph Font.
If you want to use the Aura Seraph Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the auraseraphregular-own3z.ttf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Aura Seraph Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the auraseraphregular-own3z.ttf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.