|License||Free for Personal Use|
Belong Font, a simple and blacklatter font. So perfect for you who needs a typeface for logo designs, magazine, social media, brochure, and many more.
Thanks for checking out the preview of BELONG ! This sneak peek shows you some of the cool characters in this font. If you like what you see and want everything this font can do, you can get the full version here: https://creativemarket.com/Artnivora.Std/17691966-Belong-Blacklatter-Font
The full BELONG has even more stuff. It’s got OTF and TFF. Whether you’re making logos, cool graphics, or awesome text, the full BELONG will make your creative projects even better.
Check it out and let us know if you have questions or feedback. Thanks for being interested in BELONG!
Belong Font is a kind of Blackletter Fonts and Gothic Fonts, designed and created by the designer Artnivora Studio, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for BELONG-BF64d34df9ca067.otf font file.
- Double click on the BELONG-BF64d34df9ca067.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Belong Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Belong Font.
If you want to use the Belong Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the BELONG-BF64d34df9ca067.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Belong Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the BELONG-BF64d34df9ca067.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.