|License||Free for Personal Use|
Hanol Font is a unique serif font family. Hanol come with unique uppercase to mix and max you work more versatility and contemporary appeal. Designed by Paris-based Graphic and Type Designer Bouk Ra, this is a real gem of a typeface.
Inspired by the celestial robe of a fairy floating in the air in a traditional Asian fairy tale, Hanol has a light and lively atmosphere. Paired with stunning detailing, this typeface would be perfect in editorial and book design, and so much more.
Hanol Font is free for personal use. So, if you want to access more features and its full license contact Bouk Ra designer
Hanol Font is a kind of Elegant Fonts and Serif Fonts, designed and created by the designer Bouk Ra, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for hanol-trial-regularfine.otf font file.
- Double click on the hanol-trial-regularfine.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Hanol Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Hanol Font.
If you want to use the Hanol Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the hanol-trial-regularfine.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Hanol Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the hanol-trial-regularfine.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.