|License||Free for Commercial Use|
Lonely Ghost Display Font is a kind of Display Fonts and Fire, Ice Fonts, designed and created by the designer Alejandro Bastardo, which is free for commercial use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the lonely-ghost-free-dcu.zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the lonely-ghost-free-dcu.zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for lonely-ghost.otf font file.
- Double click on the lonely-ghost.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Lonely Ghost Display Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Lonely Ghost Display Font.
If you want to use the Lonely Ghost Display Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the lonely-ghost-free-dcu.zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the lonely-ghost.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Lonely Ghost Display Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the lonely-ghost.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.
Lonely Ghost Display Font is a wavy display typeface with a retro touch that clearly visualizes your designs. This font is inspired by the film ‘A Ghost Story’ directed by David Lowery. The title takes inspiration from the ghostly form with curving ascenders and flat baselines.
Lonely Ghost features multilingual support and is perfect for large display typographic work such as posters, apparel, product packaging, web headers, magazine & book covers, and much more.
Thanks Alejandro Bastardo for creating such a great font! Lonely Ghost Display Font is free for personal & commercial use. Please download and enjoy, or can search more similar fonts on befonts.