Love Sign Display Font
|License||Free for Personal Use|
Thanks to Khurasan for providing us with this exquisite font! However, Love Sign Display Font is only available for personal use. So, if you want to access more its full features and license, go get the premium version as well!
Love Sign Display Font is a kind of 3D Fonts and Fire, Ice Fonts, designed and created by the designer Khurasan, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the lovesigndisplayfont.zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the lovesigndisplayfont.zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for lovesign-ezme6.otf font file.
- Double click on the lovesign-ezme6.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Love Sign Display Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Love Sign Display Font.
If you want to use the Love Sign Display Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the lovesigndisplayfont.zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the lovesign-ezme6.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Love Sign Display Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the lovesign-ezme6.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.