Mont Font Family – Free Demo
|License||Free for Personal Use|
Mont Font Family – Free Demo is a kind of Basic Fonts, Display Fonts and Sans Serif Fonts, designed and created by the designer Fontfabric, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the mont-font-family.zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the mont-font-family.zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for fontfabric-mont-heavy-demo.otf font file.
- Double click on the fontfabric-mont-heavy-demo.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Mont Font Family – Free Demo Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Mont Font Family – Free Demo.
If you want to use the Mont Font Family – Free Demo in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the mont-font-family.zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the fontfabric-mont-heavy-demo.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Mont Font Family – Free Demo and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the fontfabric-mont-heavy-demo.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.
Mont Font Family – Free Demo is designed and shared by Fontfabric. Mont is a geometric sans serif consisting of 10 weights plus corresponding italics. It’s distinctive characteristics and balanced x-height makes it perfect for headlines and logos but also suitable for long text. Mont comes with a complete range of OpenType features — including proportional and old style figures, each in its tabular version. It also includes advanced typographic features such as ligatures, fractions, case-sensitive forms, superscripts and subscripts. The typeface’s versatility and merits make it easy to confront any graphic design challenge — web, print, motion graphics etc.
Thanks to Fontfabric, Mont Font free for personal use. Please download and enjoy, or can search more similar fonts on befonts. For full version and commercial purposes, please visit: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/font-fabric/mont/