|License||Free for Personal Use|
Morehla simple modern sans serif font with its sleek style and ornate features, Morehla offers a world of possibilities for designers and creators. Each letter is meticulously handcrafted, exuding timeless grace.
Subtle decorative details add a touch of whimsy, easily taking any design to the next level. Whether you\’re designing wedding invitations, branding materials, or editorial layouts, Morula\’s versatility shines through.
Morehla Font is a kind of Elegant Fonts, Modern Fonts and Sans Serif Fonts, designed and created by the designer mixjpg, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for Morehla-Regular-BF64d2f97a98d8f.otf font file.
- Double click on the Morehla-Regular-BF64d2f97a98d8f.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Morehla Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Morehla Font.
If you want to use the Morehla Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the Morehla-Regular-BF64d2f97a98d8f.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Morehla Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the Morehla-Regular-BF64d2f97a98d8f.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.