|Designer||Surplus Type Co|
|License||Free for Personal Use|
Quirx Font is a sans-serif typeface created by Surplus Type Co with a heavy touch. With its intriguing, curvilinear ink trap stylings, Quirx is on its path to redefine the standards of bold sans serif fonts by reshaping text aesthetics on a wide scale format with enviable perfection. This unique font design is not just about texts, it’s a confluence of art and communication that draws in the eye, captivating audiences instantly.
Quirx serves as a dynamic tool for graphic designers and marketing firms, promising to lend a touch of whimsical yet sophisticated flair to your designs. With an uncanny ability to invigorate Logos, Branding, and immerse viewers in your Landing Page Typography, it’s a distinctive font that effortlessly turns words into statement pieces. Designed with the goal of pushing boundaries, Quirx doesn’t blend into the background, it boldly makes its presence felt. Submerge into the world of Quirx and let your designs speak for themselves.
Quirx Font is DEMO font not containing all of its glyphs, and for PERSONAL USE ONLY. But every donation is greatly appreciated.
Link to purchase full version and commercial license: HERE
Quirx Font is a kind of Display Fonts and Sans Serif Fonts, designed and created by the designer Surplus Type Co, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for quirx-freepersonaluseonly.otf font file.
- Double click on the quirx-freepersonaluseonly.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Quirx Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Quirx Font.
If you want to use the Quirx Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the quirx-freepersonaluseonly.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Quirx Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the quirx-freepersonaluseonly.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.