|License||Free for Personal Use|
Southera Handwritten Font is a kind of Handwritten Fonts, Monoline Fonts and Script Fonts, designed and created by the designer mozyenstudio, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for southera.ttf font file.
- Double click on the southera.ttf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Southera Handwritten Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Southera Handwritten Font.
If you want to use the Southera Handwritten Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the southera.ttf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Southera Handwritten Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the southera.ttf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.
Southera Handwritten Font
It’s a lovely and sweet signature font from designer mozyenstudio. This font has been made with great precision that will make your text look beautiful. It has a clean, thin and smooth vibe and it will be a hit for any design that you want to add it to. This font is PUA encoded which means you can access all of the glyphs and swashes with ease!
Please note that Southera Handwritten Font is for personal use only and No Commercial use Allowed! If you want to use this font for Commercial use, you need to purchase a Commercial license here.