Vagodha Font: A Playful Script Font with Retro Charm and Intriguing Twist
|License||Free for Personal Use|
Big thanks to Sronstudio for providing us this free font. Vagodha Font is the free demo version that contains only Uppercase, Lowercase, and Numeral Characters. So, if you want to access more features, feel free to check out the full version.
Vagodha Font is a kind of Calligraphy Fonts, Script Fonts and Vintage Fonts, designed and created by the designer Sronstudio, which is free for personal use. To use it, first click on the download button to download the zip file.
Installation steps in Window:
- Unzip the zip folder you downloaded. Fonts cannot be installed if they are zipped.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and search for vagodha-ov6w3.otf font file.
- Double click on the vagodha-ov6w3.otf font file as if you were opening an application.
- The Vagodha Font Installation window will now open.
- Click Install and wait for it to complete.
- And it's done! You have now installed the Vagodha Font.
If you want to use the Vagodha Font in an application, make sure to close the application completely and restart it after installing the new font. Otherwise the font will not be visible, even if it was installed correctly.
Installation steps in macos:
- Make sure to unzip the zip folder.
- Go to the folder containing the fonts and double-click on the vagodha-ov6w3.otf font file.
- Double-clicking will open a window with a preview of the Vagodha Font and a small button at the bottom that says "Install".
- Click Install.
- Make sure to restart your application (if this does not work, restart your computer).
Alternatively, you can install the fonts manually to bypass Fontbook. copy (CMD + C) the vagodha-ov6w3.otf format file and paste (CMD + V) the file into this folder. hd > Library > Fonts.
In addition to downloading to local use, you can also use the online font editor provided on this site for trial, which supports resizing, modifying to your font text, adjusting font color and background color, and adding background images and videos, and exporting images after final editing.